The new and improved The Next 48hOURS online. Your free guide to your free time will now include more regular news, views, and events from Cape Town, Joburg and Durban.
We have introduced some new features that will also give our readers easier access to the hottest happenings on their mobile a lot faster and easier than before.
Background and Info
- The Next 48hOURS was started in 2004 by Naushad Khan as a weekly tabloid focussing on entertainment and lifestyle in Cape Town and was awarded the Best Niche Publication Award at the Sanlam Press Awards in 2005.
- The title has grown to become a leading publication that is used by all the major companies in Cape Town such as, VA Waterfront, CTICC, City of Cape Town, Ratanga Junction, Cavendish, GrandWest, Tsogo Sun, Big Concerts and almost every major event in this City. [ Click To See Our Print Issue ]
- The online edition was re-launched at the Design Indaba in 2011 making it a simple WordPress style site. This had a phenomenal effect on our online presence and since then we have launched in JHB.
- Easy scrolling view of the latest events on the landing page.
- Featured editorial content for the latest trending story in the events and entertainment sector.
- Opportunities for event organizer’s to promote their events on a daily basis for a small fee.
- Partner content section.
- Sponsored content that is relevant for our readers.
- Advertising opportunities for marketers to engage with our readers across our website.
- Easy to engage with our team.
Thinking of Advertising with us? See how here
Want to see how our NEW platform looks? See here