School’s out and it is the perfect time for South African families to visit the Table Mountain Cableway for less with the Kidz Season special.
Available seven days a week (excluding the Cableway’s six week annual maintenance shutdown from July 8 to August v), weather permitting, the Kidz Season special see two kids ride for free with every paying adult with a valid South African ID. This value-for-money deal is available at just R290, online at www.tablemountain.net or at our Ticket Office on site.
To help you make the most of your winter school holiday with this deal, here is everything you need to know about our Kidz Season special:
- Pre-book your Kidz Season package online at www.tablemountain.net for your convenience and visit in the afternoons when it is less busy.
- Dress your little ones warmly as the temperature at the top of Table Mountain is generally four degrees colder than the rest of the city.
- Pop by the Table Mountain Café for the yummy Kidz Season Café special. For just R55, hungry mini-adventurers will feast on a slice of Dassie pizza, a fruit juice and a dried fruit roll.
- Join one of the free guided walking tours, which depart from the Twelve Apostles Terrace, for all of the cool info about the Cableway’s history, Table Mountain, the African wonder of nature, and the local fauna and flora.
- The Shop at the Top is an ideal place to pick up a special memento of your visit to the Cableway. Stuffed dassies, baboon chocolate droppings, branded Table Mountain t-shirts and more await.
- End off your visit by dropping by the WiFi Lounge for hot drinks and free WiFi. While you are there, share your Cableway photos to your social media platforms and tag @TableMountainCa on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, using the #KidzSeason hashtag.
* Note: the Cableway’s operations are weather dependent. For weather updates and operational statuses, visit www.tablemountain.net; or call 021 424 8181.