South African families are in for a treat this weekend as the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway’s 3-for-1 Kidz Season Special returns on Friday, April 26.
Join in on the fun at the summit of Table Mountain, the African wonder of nature, for less – when two kids ride for free with an adult who has purchased a Kidz season adult return ticket, for just R290, online at www.tablemountain.net, or from the Lower Cable Station.
This deal will see mini-Cableway visitors enjoy a day of fun, food and natural beauty atop Table Mountain, and even includes a kiddies’ treasure hunt.
As a part of the Kidz Season experience, all children will receive a treasure hunt map. Other treats for youngsters include something sweet when they hand in their voucher at both the Shop at the Top and the Café.
Things to note when booking your MUST-have Kidz Season package:
- Locals only: this special is available to adults with a valid South African ID only. Present your ID at our Ticket Office or supply your ID number when booking online.
- Parking is limited: use the free park and ride MyCiTi bus shuttle from the Lower Tafelberg Road parking lot to get to the Lower Station.
- Cableway operations are weather dependent: The cable cars do not operate in adverse weather conditions, so visitwww.tablemountain.net, or call 021 424 8181 for updates before visiting.
- Dress warmly: it is four degrees colder at the top of the mountain. Take along something warm for you and your little ones, or pop by the retail outlets for a jacket or hoodie.
- Take a walk: along the summit with the free guided walking tours, between 9am and 3pm daily. The tours depart from the Twelve Apostles Terrace, just below the Table Mountain Café.
- Hungry? Pop by the Table Mountain Café for the value-for-money Kidz Zone meal special.
Use the free WiFi at the WiFi Lounge at the Upper Cable Station to upload your family photos to your social media platforms and remember to tag @TableMountainCa on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, using the hashtag #KidzSeason.