It’s many peoples’ favourite time of the year – the Easter Bunny’s eggciting annual visit to the Cableway.
On Easter Sunday, April 21, the Easter Bunny and his magical friends will lead an Easter Egg Hunt at the Lower and Upper Cable Stations from 10 am to 2 pm.
Mini-visitors and their families are invited to join the special guests for this tasty adventure by pre-booking their Cableway tickets online. There will also be some magical entertainment available to visitors, including face painting, puppetry, juggling, magic tricks and more, on April 19, 20 and 22, from 10 am to 2 pm.
Moms, dads and grandparents, please remember the following:
- Operations are weather dependent: so check www.tablemountain.net, or call the weather line at 021 424 8181 before taking your little ones along to visit.
- Dress your little visitors warmly: the temperature at the summit of Table Mountain is cooler than in the city, so pack in warm jackets and scarfs for your egg hunters.
- Parking is limited at the Cableway: use the free park and ride shuttle from the Lower Tafelberg Road to get to the Lower Cable Station.
- If the Cableway is closed on Easter Sunday: the egg hunt will be moved to Monday, April 22.
* Pre-book your tickets online at www.tablemountain.net for your convenience.