Ownership of the most advanced and highly-anticipated smartphone on the market, the Samsung Galaxy Note9, is now within reach on South Africa’s best network.
Having started on August 24, new and existing customers can sign up or upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy Note9 on tailor-made Made for Me contract packages for as little as R799 monthly subscription.
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 is truly a game-changer, offering its signature S Pen and larger display to empower the digital transformation of enterprise customers. Designed for customers who need a device that supports both personal and professional needs, the Galaxy Note9 powers productivity on-the-go from day to night, without compromising on security.
“We are pleased to offer our customers the opportunity to own this desirable device on South Africa’s Bozza network. We know how important it is for our customers to keep abreast with the latest technology, hence we have structured the contract packages to be as competitive as possible to make ownership of this sought-after device attainable. This is one of the ways we are brightening the lives of our subscribers and giving them the best customer experience,” says Jacqui O’Sullivan, Executive for Corporate Affairs: MTN South Africa.
The Galaxy Note9 combines powerful fundamentals with smart features to ensure that users can stay productive, whenever and wherever they are:
- S Pen: Galaxy Note9 introduces the new S Pen with remote control delivering capabilities that empower the user to do more. The S Pen features Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) that makes it even more powerful: you can use your S Pen as a clicker to move through a PowerPoint presentation, without the need for a mouse when in DeX mode. And new customized clicks make it easy to quickly launch an app or take a photo.
- Speed & Power: the cutting-edge 10nm processor now comes with the fastest network speeds available in the market with up to 1.2GB per second, meaning users can download and stream content without any lag.
- Store More, Delete Less: Galaxy Note9 comes with the default base storage of 128GB, with expandable memory,
- 6.4” Infinity Display: Featuring a stunning 6.4” Infinity Display, the Galaxy Note9 is not only perfectly engineered, but also beautifully designed.
- Most Powerful Camera: Shoot like a pro and capture the best of work, and the best of play. The dual aperture works like an eye, adjusting to any light so your team can take stunning pictures anytime and anywhere. Plus, capture optimization and instant flaw detection makes it almost impossible to take a bad shot.
- Long Lasting Battery: Reflecting the importance of battery performance to power-users, the Galaxy Note9’s 4,000mAh battery is the largest-ever on a flagship Galaxy phone, allowing users to create, consume content and communicate from morning to night.
Customers can visit select MTN stores to sign up or upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy Note9, or call MTN Customer Care on 083 808 or order online on www.mtn.co.za.
Made for Me packages for Samsung Galaxy Note9:
|Samsung Galaxy Note9||MTN Made For Me S||24 months||R799|
|Samsung Galaxy Note9||MTN Made For Me M||24 months||R869|
|Samsung Galaxy Note9||MTN Made For Me L||24 months||R1039|
|Samsung Galaxy Note9||MTN Made For Me XL||24 months||R1339|
|Samsung Galaxy Note9||My MTN Sky Lite||24 months||R1599|