Looking for something fun to do with your kids’ this June / July school holiday? Pop into the Capegate Adventure Park located in the shopping centre’s centre court between 22 June and 14 July.
Kids will be able to enjoy hours of adventurous fun on a giant obstacle course inflatable, a Nerf gun station and a jungle gym with a mini climbing wall.
The Park is most suitable for kids between the ages of 5 and 11, costs only R40 per child and is open from 10h00 – 18h00 every day.
When visiting the park, there are a few adventure rules to abide by.
Rules at Capegate Adventure Park
- Remove shoes when jumping on the castle.
- Don’t jump off the top of the jungle gym or castle.
- Only shoot the Nerf station targets, not people!
- Don’t eat or drink in the play area.
- Always listen to the Adventure Park rangers and adults.
- Have lots of adventure fun!
Capegate Adventure Park details:
Venue: Capegate Shopping Centre, centre court
Dates: 15 June – 22 July
Times: 10h00 – 18h00
Tickets: R40 (Available at the Park entrance only)