South African families are invited to a feast of scenic views and an awe-inspiring experience at the summit of Table Mountain for less this winter with the Table Mountain Cableway’s 3-for-1 Kidz Season Special.
Give your bank balance a break this chilly season by treating your little ones from ages 4 to 17 years old to a free cable car ride with every paying adult.
Here is what you need to know about the Cableway’s awesome Kidz Season special:
- Locals only: that’s right; this incredible deal is for South African parents with valid SA IDs only. Show your ID at our Ticket Office or enter your ID number when booking online at www.tablemountain.net to qualify for the discount.
- 7 days a week: the Kidz Season special is available seven days a week until September 24 (excluding the two-week annual maintenance shutdown period from July 23 to August 5).
- One set price: the Special is available for just R250 per adult. That is a mega saving for you and your family.
- A fantastic meal deal: Treat your hungry mini-adventurers to the Table Mountain Café deal. For R55, they will enjoy a ‘Dassie’ pizza slice, a 200ml fruit juice and a dried fruit roll.
Make the most of your Cableway visit by:
- Ease those parking and traffic woes by hopping on-board the free park and ride shuttle to the Lower Cable Station. The shuttle departs from the Lower Tafelberg Road parking lot every 20 minutes.
- Checking the operational status and weather conditions via www.tablemountain.net; or calling the weather line on 021 424 8181.
- Downloading the two free audio tours via the Voice Map app on Google Play to learn all about the Cableway’s fauna and flora and history.
- Sharing your adventure by using the hashtag #CablewayKidz and tagging @TableMountainCa on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.