Visit The Cape Town Wedding Expo to plan the perfect day you have always dreamed of and live happily ever after. It’s all going down at the CTICC on Saturday and Sunday, June 10 and 11.
Visitors will find a world of “rich inspiration for the perfect wedding day” at The Wedding Expo, where a collection of “the finest wedding resources, products and services have been brought together to help you plan your wedding day just the way you dreamed it.”
What to look forward to at The Cape Town Wedding Expo:
- Take a break from wedding planning at the Valdo Prosecco Bubbly Bar, located at the heart of the expo, where you can make plans in style over a glass of Valdo Prosecco.
- A fashion show at the Wedding Inspirations Fashion Theatre, where attendees will be able to see examples of gorgeous wedding gowns with a range of prices.
- The Cake Challenge With Huletts SA is another area of inspiration for the big day. Now launching in Cape Town and Durban, The Wedding Expo Cake Challenge invites amateur and professional bakers to submit a wedding cake.
- Book your special seat at the Bridal Workshops to help you with your planning.
- “We’re saving the best for last,” say the organisers. “Don’t miss the chance to win the wedding of your dreams in the Win A Wedding competition. You can only enter at The Wedding Expo.”
* For bookings, visit www.ticketpros.co.za.
Visit www.wedding-expo.co.za for more information.
WIN WIN WIN tickets to The Cape Town Wedding Expo
We have 5 double tickets to giveaway for this weekend. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with The Wedding Expo in the subject line. Winners will be notified via email by 10am on Friday 9 June.