The Music Run™ by Old Mutual, the Ultimate Running& Music Festival, is set to take Jo’burg by storm. Happening in two weeks at the Riversands Farm Village on Saturday 4 February 2017, we can think of 5 reasons why you won’t want to miss it!
- ULIMATE BRAGGING RIGHTS: Be part of the first Music Run on African soil. It’s more like a party than a run and there’s nothing else quite like it!
- #RunDanceParty FOR A GOOD CAUSE: With 4 February being Cancer Awareness Day, you can support either Pink Drive –http://www.pinkdrive.co.za or CHOC, The Childhood Cancer Foundation of South Africa – http://www.choc.org.za/by participating as a member of their squads.
- YOU DECIDETHE PLAYLIST: Listen. Vote. Share. With its unique Music Voting platformyou control the soundtrack of the run by voting for your favourite songs from Rock, Pop, Old School, Hip Hop and Dance in the build up to the event – the songs with the most votes make the official run playlist. Visit http://www.themusicrun.com/events/johannesburg and select VOTE NOW!
- THE WORLD’S LOUDEST 5K: Running never sounded this good!Lined with 120 speakers pumping out 1500watts you get to dance your way through 5 interactive and themed music zones – rock, pop, old school, hip hop and dance
- IT’S ONE MASSIVE JOL(need we say more): This is a party like no other 5k! The ultimate after-run music festival includes world class DJs, live bands, dancers, laser lights, LED screens, fireworks, chill out zones, giveaways – and plenty more. Catch DJ Euphonik, Lebza the Villain and Khutso Theledi in action!
To register for the event, visit TicketPro or TheMusicRun.com. Entry fee is R250 and includes a race T-Shirt. Kids under 5 participate for free.
Handle and Hashtag: