Everyone’s favourite humorously inclined mind controller, Andre the Hilarious Hypnotist, is embarking on a mini tour of the Western Cape in the coming weeks. The performer, who celebrated 21 years in showbiz last year, will be performing at the following venues during the remainder of June and beginning of July:
• Until Saturday, June 25, Milnerton Playhouse, Milnerton (Book at email@example.com)
• Thursday, June 30 – Drostdy Theatre, Stellenbosch (Book on 087 943 2459)
• Friday and Saturday, July 1 and 2, Café Roux, Noordhoek –Shows at 7pm (Book via www.caferouxsessions.co.za)
• Tuesday to Saturday, July 2 to 9, Masque Theatre (Book at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Known for his ability to take members of the audience and get them to perform eccentric stunts while under his spell, the show is one that the entire family can enjoy.
Suggestions from audiences in his shows range from the strange (playing invisible instruments in a band) to the somewhat outrageous (thinking you are a bee trying to work your way into a tin) and that is just the start of two hours of orchestrated chaos, under careful control of Andre’s hypnotic talents.
* For more information about Andre, www.andreonline.co.za.