In an effort to give back to the community The Barnyard Theatre has launched a competition whereby they will be giving away a full venue fundraiser at each of their participating venues.
This prize will allow the winner to host a fundraising event with the potential to make up to R70000 for their charity.
Winners will be entitled to a full venue hire including the resident Barnyard show with no ticket fee/charge. Winners will then have the opportunity to sell the show tickets at the full public rate or more and all income raised through the ticket sales will be awarded to the pre-elected charity. Winners can raise even more funds by adding an auction or raffle to the event.
The Barnyard Theatre encourages the community to get involved and enter the competition by visiting www.barnyardtheatre.co.za/fundraising. Simply fill in the entry form, provide information about your cause and click submit.
Competition Ts &Cs
• Participating Barnyard Theatres: Cresta Barnyard, Emperors Palace Barnyard, Rivonia Barnyard, Pretoria Barnyard and Willowbridge Barnyard (Cape Town).
• A choice of dates will be made available to the winner.
• Prize is not redeemable for cash.
• Fundraising Event on offer refers to a Full Venue fundraising event including the Barnyard show at no charge. All you need to do is sell the tickets. Barnyard Theatre capacities differ from 300 seats to 500 seats
• Entries close May 31. Winners will be announced on June 6 on the official Barnyard Theatre Facebook Page and winners will also be contacted directly.
* Call the various Barnyard Theatres on the following numbers: Cresta – 011 478 5300; Emperors Palace – 011 928 1108; Pretoria – 012 368 1555; Rivonia – 087 236 3088; Willowbridge (Cape Town) – 021 914 8898.