Don’t let the World Cup Rugby keep you away from a thrilling day at the races – rather experience both as Durbanville Racecourse embraces rugby fever this September and October.
The newly created World Cup Fan Zone will feature a beer garden, various refreshments and many big screens which will broadcast all the excitement of the rugby while still allowing racing fans to experience the rush of first-rate horseracing.
Diarise these dates and enjoy all the excitement of world-class rugby and horseracing:
• September 19 – SA VS Japan
• September 26 – SA VS Samoa
• October 3 – SA VS Scotland
• October 7 – SA VS USA
• October 10 – Australia VS Wales
• October 17 – Quarter final
Gates open at 11am and entry is free.
There will also be entertainment for the children, making this a fun family day out.
Those wishing to pre-book a table in the Beer Garden will receive a complimentary drink on arrival.
* Bookings can be made by calling, 021 797 6037.