Do you create a stir in the kitchen? Then the Cavendish Square Celebrity Kitchen Challenge with ‘Expresso’ and Smile FM is for you.
Challenge your favourite television or radio personality to a cook off with Cavendish Square restaurants at Cavendish Square Centre Court from Friday to Sunday, July 5 to 7. Enter on Cavendish Square’s Facebook or Twitter pages. Contestants will be challenged to recreate one of Cavendish Square’s restaurants or food retailers’ signature dishes and then a panel of judges, including a top local foodie, representative from the restaurant, and a representative from Cavendish Square will determine if you or the presenter did a better interpretation of the dish. Don’t miss out on all the action in the Centre Court at Cavendish Square and see who is judged the better cook – your favourite presenter or the challenger. There will be loads of fun and lots of giveaways, so don’t miss out.
Programme Of Events:
• Friday July 5 at 12 noon – Col’Cacchio’s with Smile FM’s breakfast team Eloise and Bobby Brown
• July 5 at 3pm – Mugg & Bean with Smile FM’s Reinard Ludick and Unity
• Saturday July 6 at 12 noon – TriBakery with ‘Expresso’s’ Ewan Strydom
• July 6 at 3pm – Pick n Pay with Smile FM’s afternoon drive team Maurice Carpede and Cato Bekker
• Sunday July 7 at 12 noon – Ocean Basket with ‘Expresso’s’ Leigh-Anne Williams
• July 7 at 3pm – Woolworths with ‘Expresso’s’ Katlego Maboe
Don’t forget to cast your vote for your favourite presenter and restaurant and you could win a R5000 Cavendish Square Gift Card. Go to Cavendish’s Facebook Page and share the album of the restaurant and presenter you best like, to stand a chance to win.
Visitors to Cavendish Square can also look forward to cookery demonstrations taking place every morning at 10am from July 5 to 7 in the Cavendish Kitchen situated in the Centre Court at