Cape Town’s longest-running and biggest regular showcase of lifestyle, health, wellness and eco-oriented exhibitors, the Life.Style & Eco Fair will be happening again on Sunday November 4 from 10am to 4pm at the Gardens Commercial High School – Paddock Avenue, off Hatfield Street in the City Bowl.
As usual the Fair will be offering visitors a wide range of lifestyle, health, wellness and eco-oriented exhibitors and activities.
Visitors can look forward to relaxing within the lush, tranquil indoor/outdoor setting of the venue; meeting with friends for a wholesome meal or drink; browse through the many informative and creative stalls; and bring their families to enjoy the nearby museums and the Company’s Garden with its many natural attractions (remember to bring peanuts for the squirrels.)
Highlights this weekend will include free documentaries, Tai Chi in the Park and a Trauma Release Workshop.
Below are the times and details for these events:
• 10.30am to 11.45am: Free film – the acclaimed “local is lekker” documentary ‘The Economics of Happiness’ (67 minutes)
• 11am to 12pm: The Cape Town branch of the International Tai Chi Society will present a free tai chi and qigong display in the Company’s Garden – everyone is welcome to participate.
• 12pm to 1pm: Workshop – Joanne Rens will be offering an opportunity for visitors to participate in her TRE (Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises) group session at a discounted rate of R50 p/p. (Visit www.traumaprevention.com for more information.)
• 1.30pm to 3.30pm: Free film – The highly-acclaimed ‘I Am’
For a chance to win a free therapy/life counselling session with one of the exhibitors, join the mailing list at www.holisticlifestylefair.yolasite.com and/or like their Facebook Page: LifeStyleEcoFair, and/or provide your contact details at the entrance to the Fair on Sunday.
* For more information about the Fair, call 083 3329785, or visit www.holisticlifestylefair.yolasite.com.